I'm having the same problem too. I've only just subscribed to this list, and
as far as I know, everything is going straight to an archive folder, not
getting sent to me again. Anyone help?

-----Original Message-----
From: Joel Lopez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2002 4:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Recieving 2 copies of every email on this list.

Hi,

I've been recieving 2 copies of every email on this list.  I thought I might
have signed up with 2 email address' so I unsubscribed with on that I knew
about for sure and all emails stoped.  I signed up again with a new email
address and I'm still getting two copies of each email.

Is this happening to everyone or do I have something configured wrong?

thanks,
Joel

 NNC Limited
 Booths Hall
 Chelford Road
 Knutsford
 Cheshire
 WA16 8QZ

 Country of Registration: United Kingdom
 Registered Number: 1120437

 are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify
 the NNC system manager by e-mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED]