I often receive two copies two. It only seems to happen with my pc at work
though, which is running m$ 98, and Lookout. It doesn't happen all the time
and I haven't been able to work it out.

I did solve it for a little while by unsubscribing, and resubscribing, but
after a while it started again!

At home here.. RH7.4 KDE3.0.4 and Kmail seems ok ..

Cheers
Chris