Hello everyone.  I have installed Red Hat 8 professional.  It is my first time
installing Linux.  I have a few questions.  Some of the packages I installed using the
"Package Management" tool are not showing up.  For example.  I selected "VNC" to be
installed.  It says that it is installed successfully but I can't find it anywhere.
It isn't under any of the menus.  Also...  I installed Kerio mail server and can't
find it.  I have about 5 different things that I can't find.  Am I assuming wrong by
thinking it should show up under one of the menus?  Also...  I set it up to receive an
IP address from my another dhcp server.  Where can I check in Redhat to see what IP
address it received?  In W2k I can do an IPconfig.  What do I do in Redhat?

Thanks everyone in advance...

Mike