Hi. I just recently installed RedHat Linux 8.0. Then,
I bought and installed QuakeIII for Linux. It
installed ok, but it runs so slow it is impossible to
use. I can almost see everything frame by frame.
Additionally, it takes several seconds from an actual
physical action on the mouse and the response on the
screen.

Any idea why this is happening????
It seems that my system is running X11 and everything
seems to be in order.
My KDE Xwindows works perfectely. However, they are a
little bit slow when moving or repainting a window.
My video card : NVidia TNT2 64 MB.

Please Helps....!!!!!