I'm interested in disabling the logging for pre-determined services.
What's the catch to making this work?  Specifically, I want *no* logging
on ipop3 - it's disabled at the firewall and I don't need to fill my
maillog with logs of my wife's fetches every few minutes.  I'm currently
using defaults for xinetd.conf and xinetd.d/ipop3 and every combination
I've tried for log_on_success and log_on_failure hasn't worked.

Any pointers greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
        .../Ed
--