Just curious as to what you guys are using as a getright type program for
Linux. Yes, I can resume ftp or whatever, but it is all manual.

What I'd like is a proggie where I just say - get this file and walk away,
and it does it no matter how many times the line drops or other things cause
the download to drop, it just resume and gets it - automatically.

One that looks for close mirrors and splits files for simultaneous download
would be a bonus but I know I'm pushing my luck.

Suggestions?

Regards,

---
Edward Dekkers (Director)