On Fri, 29 Nov 2002, Kevin MacNeil wrote:

> If you just want a linux certification and don't care which one it is,
> then you may want to investigate CompTIA's Linux+.  People rarely fail
> CompTIA exams, but for that reason they're not taken as seriously as
> some others.

but isn't comptia the same group fronting the anti-open source
"initiative for software choice", which is basically a microsoft
mouthpiece?

feel free to hop over to linuxtoday.com, and do a search on
"comptia", and you'll see what i mean.  it strikes me as a bit
odd that comptia would have linux cert exams, when they're
simultaneously promoting the (hideously misnamed) initiative
for software choice.

unless i've confused my secretly-backed microsoft mouthpiece
organizations.  it's possible -- there are so many of them. :-)

rday