Brent Canipe said:

> The problem is my outbound e-mail.
> since the mail is being reported as from a server with a private address
> (192.168.80.30) it gets rejected by other servers around the net because
> the address is non resolvable.
>
> Is there a way to tell sendmail to report a differant address?  like my
> firwalls address?

can you be more specific as to your configuration? any outbound connection
through NAT should appear as its comming from the NAT server. I've run
many mail servers behind NAT in the same way you are and have very very
rarely had a problem, perhaps 1 message in 200,000 bounces, usually
because the forward and reverse addresses do not match.

nate