According to what you've written, you're not actually doing NAT, but
you're simply port forwarding.

You're firewall isn't set up to properly do MASQ from what I'm surmising.

You need to make sure that your firewall has:

$IPTABLES -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o eth0 -j MASQUERADE

near the top...not at the top, but after any flushing and clearing.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS