From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Wolfgang Pfeiffer
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2002 4:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Mozilla Crashes

Terry,
why not getting the very latest Mozilla stuff at the Mozilla web site?
http://www.mozilla.org

I'm right now not on my Linux system, so I can't tell you exactly which
package is the best
one for a quick install.
But we discussed it here some weeks ago:
http://info.ccone.at/INFO/Mail-Archives/redhat/Jun-2002/msg00259.html

Mozilla has some times a bug or so, and it's probably still not
perfect, but in case of problems with a Mozilla.rpm I'd simply try to
get the original stuff from mozilla.org ... and in case your machine is
faster than the one I was running this browser on ( I have only about
366 MHz there) then Mozilla probably will be a good browser ...

Regards
Wolfgang

Home Page: www.geocities.com/wolfgangpfeiffer