On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 01:53:36AM +0100, Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:

> Mozilla has some times a bug or so, and it's probably still not
> perfect, but in case of problems with a Mozilla.rpm I'd simply try to
> get the original stuff from mozilla.org ... and in case your machine is
> faster than the one I was running this browser on ( I have only about
> 366 MHz there) then Mozilla probably will be a good browser ...

Speaking of running on slow machines... I'm using the latest phoenix,
0.5.  It's very fast, even on my 433, and I have not had a single
problem with it.  0.5 is based on a very recent mozilla build, and while
there's no rpm, it's easy to unpack the binary into a directory under
/usr/local and run it from there.  It doesn't stick files anywhere else
on the system, except for the user files at ~/.phoenix.

I had been happily using mozilla since .7 or so, but I never did use the
mail, email, or composer programs.  Phoenix has everything I want and
nothing I don't.