Ryan,

I've used this method with surprising success on linux and windows system
alike. For example, I have a couple of desktop systems that are clones of my
laptop.

Boot up both systems with the bootnet.img and use "linux rescue" at the boot
prompt. (You'll need a network source for the redhat software)

Proceed to a shell prompt on both systems

On the system you are creating a new drive type:
"nc -l -p <port> | dd of=/dev/hdx"

On the system you wish to duplicate type:
 "dd if=/dev/hdx | nc <addr of other machine> <port as above>"

That's it in a nutshell but you can find more info by doing a google search
for the terms "clone nc dd"

Regards, Mike Klinke