Hello,
I am having problems sending mail from my internal network to hotmail.
Below is the rejection from hotmail.  Is it my server or hotmail?
I did check to see if I was an openRelay but I did not find any thing saying
I was.  I did not know hotmail was that picky about accepting mail.

>Reporting-MTA: dns; localhost
>Arrival-Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:23:16 -0600 (CST)

>Final-Recipient: rfc822; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Action: failed
>Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; host mx4.hotmail.com[65.54.253.230] said: 554
    Transaction failed

This is the Postfix program at host localhost.

> I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned
> below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.
>
> For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

> delete your own text from the message returned below.
>
> The Postfix program
>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: host mx4.hotmail.com[65.54.253.230] said: 554
>     Transaction failed

Thanks,
Doug