Simpson, Doug said:
> Hello,
> I am having problems sending mail from my internal network to hotmail.
> Below is the rejection from hotmail.  Is it my server or hotmail?
> I did check to see if I was an openRelay but I did not find any thing
> saying I was.  I did not know hotmail was that picky about accepting mail.

they are only picky it seems when they are overloaded :)

a quick search came up with this

http://www.exim.org/pipermail/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20010521/026347.html

"Which just means hotmail's server is (as usual) overloaded and is therefore
 refusing mail with permanent errors.

 All this means is "wait for a hour or two and resend the mail""

nate