On 11-Dec-2002/16:42 +0100, Radu Popa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Ok. Thanks for the tip! But is there any way to instruct Fetchmail to work
>toghether with procmail, because currently I use Fetchmail to take the
>incoming mails.

Yes. Fetchmail has an "mda" option that you can use to specify that it
should hand incoming messages off directly to procmail instead of using
the default delivery method (via SMTP to localhost).

My ~/.fetchmailrc looks like this:

defaults protocol POP3 fetchall nokeep mda "procmail -d $LOGNAME"
poll pop.ispname.com   username MyUsername   password MyPassword

Tony
--
Anthony E. Greene <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
OpenPGP Key: 0x6C94239D/7B3D BD7D 7D91 1B44 BA26  C484 A42A 60DD 6C94 239D