Dear Mr. Schwendt,

as your email was sent by a german public domain I could also write in
German. But let's keep it official for the other users:

I tried two things:
1) passing no arguments to redhat-config-packages. This envoces to start
the program in graphical mode on my display. It's just fine and it works
as described, but at the end of each procedure it wants me to insert the
original RedHat 8.0-CDs. I get rid of always inserting 3 CDs for 3
packages!
2) I passed the argument -t=/usr/src/RedHat_8.0/RPMS, which is my
current directory for the RPM-files. The wizard starts to create a
graphical window, but then failes with the following message:
"Installation Tree Not Found. The path =/usr/src/Redhat_8.0/RPMS/ does
not look like a valid installation source". Even if I replace "=" in the
argument list by " ", the same error occurs.

It still remains a secret how to tell redhat-config-packages how to use
the correct RPM-files...!

With kind regards,
Arthur Müller