Is there a email client for Linux that is easy to setup and is geared
more toward a single user. I have tried pine and it does not seem to be
hard to use though I have not actually been able to get my mail with it
because I have been logging in as root and I have not found a way to change
my user name in pine to something other than what I log in as. Also it
(Pine) created alot of folders in my home directory. Those are safe to
delete if I don't use it arent they? I use Eudora for Mac & win. but they
don't have it for Linux and I don't like Navigators mail client. A gui with
mouse support would be nice but not necessary.
Thanks,