Hello all,

This is my very first post here and my very first time using Linux. I
have a few questions that I think you can answer easily. I'm a windows
user .. and as all windows user .. I'm sick of it hanging all the time
and would like a stable system.

So far, I managed to install Red Hat 5.0 and also X. Now I have some
questions.
1) How do I connect my computer to the net using a modem? What software
should I use?
2) I noticed that you can download upgrades to 5.1. Do I have to
download everything? All of the .RPM files? or just the ones I want?
3) Say I've downloaded lynx-2.8-4.i386.rpm. How do I install it?

Thanks in advance!