>Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 15:26:13 +0200
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>From: SLP <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Questions Pls..
>Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Bcc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hello Everybody,

As My redhat 4.2 is already installed, and I just want to recompile the
kernel for my ethernet card support.

Question: I read that for recompiling, I should have  a copy of at least one
source distribution of a kernel. ..In my case I imagine that the copy is
the one that is already on my system right?
QuestionII: In my case, I dont need to get a kernel source distribution, I
have it already as my actual installed kernek right?
III. I guess I should do make config.
But make zimage, make dep..and the others, do not apply right?
Sony Lloyd Ponton
5136 De Gaspe
Montreal, QC
H2T-1z9