12061 Bluemont Way
Reston, VA 20190

Verisign.com <http://verisigninc.com/>

On 7/27/23, 1:58 PM, "Andrew Newton" <a...@hxr.us <mailto:a...@hxr.us>> wrote:

Caution: This email originated from outside the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe.

In other words, if the SMTPUTF8 email fails there are other types of
communication (postal mail, phone) available. In practical terms, an
all-ASCII email can fail as well, so this should not change business
practices. This sounds good to me, James.

-andy

On Thu, Jul 27, 2023 at 9:48 AM Gould, James
<jgould=40verisign....@dmarc.ietf.org <mailto:40verisign....@dmarc.ietf.org>>