I've made some headway and can now both list (most) directories, and
retrieve file data of ReiserFS partitions from Windows NT/2000. Description,
Binary and Sourcecode can be found here:

http://p-nand-q.com/reiser4win.htm

It works, at least on my partitions. I'd be pleased to know from you if it
works for you or where you have problems.

I've also extended my "ReiserFS manual" a lot, see here:

http://p-nand-q.com/reiserfs/reiserfs.htm

It contains several things I didn't find out:

For example, I still don't know what to make of "k_offset". It is not used
in my code, and still I seem to be able to retrieve files and list
directories. Where it "should" be used (for example, for directory listings
spanning multiple blocks) I can do without and just always use the node next
to the right). Whats going on here?

I cannot do links. I think I understand how links work (hardlinks at least)
but I've got to make them work.

Some "very" large files I seem unable to retrieve. I would guess that, just
like with large directories, the right adjectant (if that word exists) nodes
of the first indirect item are used for more indirect items, but somehow
something seems to go wrong there.

My code doesn't use hashes. Somehow, they just don't come up. (I saw that
the "third part" of the file key is the hash, but it took me some hours
searching the code until I found out that you use just some bits of the
hash. Arg.)

The documentation is missing the "root key" bit, I'll add that soon.

I would be very thankful for corrections to that manual in terms of helping
me understand what goes on. Please, have patience with me, I come from a
windows background and am not a native speaker of english ;)

Bye, Gerson Kurz