Larry McVoy wrote:

On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 08:10:19AM -0700, Tupshin Harper wrote:

Nikita Danilov wrote:

Shawn writes:

Looks like the 2.5.74 is the last one of any respectable size. I'm
thinking someone forgot a diff switch (N?) over at namesys...

Hans? Time to long-distance spank someone?

Can you try following the instructions on the
http://www.namesys.com/code.html (requires bitkeeper)?

Nikita.

I'm sorry, but I don't have a bitkeeper license. Please let me know if a fixed patch is available.

If someone can tell me what it is that you need and I'll do it and send you
a patch. I'm cloning that tree now.

Thanks...I'm just interested in a working version of the reiser 4 patches to apply against 2.6.0-test1 or any other very recent tree. The version at ftp://ftp.namesys.com/pub/tmp is incomplete.

-Tupshin