cfstatfile  bruckners  barsha

And to give you a general idea of what we specialize in:

V-ico:din: Simple, Secure and Discreet

Safe & Secure Ordering!

W D http://sites.avenueofthestarts.info/mct/

No thanks:  http://sites.avenueofthestarts.info/aps/rm.html
A party of visitors were being shown round a lunatic asylum. they came
across one individual in the grounds , with wild eyes, disheveled hair,
feverishly endeavoring to catch flies and keep them in his pocket."His was a
sad case," said the attendant. "Whilst he was at the war his wife abandoned
his home and ran off with another man.""Terrible", said a visitor.Presently
the y came to a padded cell, in which could be heard a raging as of a wild
beast."That's the other man, " said the attendant
My mother and I were standing at he check-out in the supermarket as the
cashier scanned the things we bought. When the price of a bottle of orange
juice was scanned as $4,, my mother said "It's only $3.95."The cashier
stopped wheat she was doing and disappeared down one of the aisles to check
the price. she soon returned and said that the price was $3.95. When she
handed my mother the change, a five cent coin rolled onto the floor. Much to
my amusement, as the cashier bent over to search for it, my mother said "Oh,
don't bother, it's only five cents."
cyouzets2itaku15okamotos,murataki ochikoch.