I'll be interested in testing your code. I have an old 20GB HD which I can play with.

Currently, I have a USB drive formatted in NTFS, because, I want it to be accessible by friend's XP machine in case of emergencies. and I would convert it to ReiserFS once your code is stable enough.

having a read only mode is fine with me; write mode would be a nice option, but it's not important in my case.

My impression is Hans doesn't like the Idea, but a stripped down version of ReiserFS driver for windows could be a good thing, and encourages more people to use ReiserFS.

-Bedros