On 11/15/05, Andreas Rosander <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well i do recon that I to have slow downs with vim or rather gvim and
> I have noticed it when im use gedit too.
> will try to downgrade too 2.6.12 and see if my box will rid of the slowdowns

It's funny that you mention vim. vim seems to be what _really_ makes
my reiser4 do the 'slowdown'. I call it harddrive thrashing cause
that's what my wife calls it when she hears it from 5 yards away :)
Right before saving or saving/exiting it really does this thrashing,
Thank god you said this because I didn't think this 'slowdown' was the
same thing I was experiencing.

avuton