Hans Reiser wrote:

On a more positive note, Reiser4.1 is getting closer to release....

Good news! But it's been awhile since I've followed development, and the homepage seems out of date (as usual). Where can I find a list of changes since v4?

By "out of date", I mean things like this:

"Reiser4.1 will modify the repacker to insert controlled "air holes", as it is well known that insertion efficiency is harmed by overly tight packing."

Am I to understand that this text hasn't changed since the repacker was essentially canceled/removed/commercialized? Or is there actually a repacker somewhere usable, today, that is still scheduled to insert air holes by v4.1?

Removed LKML from CC for now, for no particular reason. Add them back in, if you like.