thanks for answer! :)

so, the patch compiles fine (one warning in super_ops.c), the FS boot
correctly, but if i execute for exemple startx, kernel panic! i compile
reiser4 built in with debug, i will send the error (kernel panic) to the
list tomorow because i'm now in my house, and the experinet is on my work
computer :)

i don't have much knowledge in C, kernel programer (i'm noob!), and so
sorry  my poor english :) but if the comunity works together, i beliave it
is posibile!

thank you so mutch!