On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 10:59:30 -0200, Guilherme Covolo said:
> the diference between my an  Johannes Hirte's patch is:
>
> /fs/reiser4/super_ops.c
>
> 290c290
> < static int reiser4_statfs(struct dentry *dentry, struct kstatfs *statfs)
> ---
> > static int reiser4_statfs(struct super_block *super, struct kstatfs *statfs

diff -c or diff -u please.  That way, if some unrelated thing moves the lines
up or down 1 or 2, it still applies.  Also, it's easier to look at a 'diff -u'
and understand what's going on, because you get to see 3-4 lines either side
of the changed lines.

> i change my super_ops.c but why you alter te int to ssize_t on item.h?

ssize_t isn't an int on some architectures, it's a 'long'.  As a result if
you reference a 32 bit value where you should use 64, you'll certainly
end up with something unexpected (probably an oops).