Dear Edward and relax-users,

I have analyzed a set of relaxation data from two different field strengths
using the the full analysis script (dAuvergne_protocol.py). Is the Chi2 given
in the aic output folder of the best fitted diffusion model the reduced Chi2?
Although I think the chi2 of the best fitted diffusion model seems to be decent
(Chi2~1-4 for most residues and Chi2~15 in some cases), my collaboration
partner (a fluorescence spectroscopist) asked me to plot the experimental data
along with the back calculated data. Is it possible to extract the back
calculated relaxation data R1, R2 and the NOE directly after running the full
analysis script?

Thanks,
Christina

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH