Dear Edward and relax-users,

I am sorry to ask you again for some advice to back calculate the relaxation
data from the model parameter values. Here is what I tried so far:
For the back calculation I loaded the final results determined by the automated
analysis using the dauvergne_protocol.py into the relax gui. Then I selected the
back_calc tool from user functions -> relax_data.
After starting the back calculation without any entry
relax> relax_data.back_calc(ri_id=None, ri_type=None, frq=None)
I get the following error message:
RelaxWarning: comparison to `None` will result in an elementwise object
comparison in the future.

If I put the frequency in
relax> relax_data.back_calc(ri_id=None, ri_type=None, frq=599468076.0)
I get another error message
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File
"/opt/scisoft64/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/relax/gui/interpreter.py", line
306, in run
   fn(*args, **kwds)
 File
"/opt/scisoft64/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/relax/pipe_control/relax_data.py",
 line 132, in back_calc
   spin.ri_data_bc[ri_id] = api.back_calc_ri(spin_index=spin_index,
ri_id=ri_id, ri_type=ri_types[ri_id], frq=frqs[ri_id])
KeyError: 'R1_600'

Can you give me a hint what I am doing wrong?

I know that the relaxation data can also be back calculated using the equations
7.3a - 7.8 in the relax manual (PDF), although it is not that trivial for an
ellipsoid model because I need to determine the weights. Is there a reason why
you define c=1/3(ωH*∆σ)^2 (eq. 7.5) instead of c=2/15(ωN*∆σ)^2 like it can be
found in literature?

I would very much appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Christina