Hi again

    You're right. This could be quite useful especially for multi-processor
    systems...

    Also, as you say, there could be other levels of queuing (that people more
    familiar with this topic than me could propose)...

    Ciao

    S?b

    Selon Douglas Kojetin

Hi
   There are other levels of queuing! In the devlopment branches of
relax there is a working implimentation ('the multi branch) that will do
most of relax's calculations in parallel  either using threads or using
mpi or another transport. Now the good news is that i see almost ideal
theoretical increases in speed for the intrinisically parallelisable
calculations. However, even though it is useable it hans't been released
yet because I have been sidetracked onto another urgent projects for
about the last 6 months. However, I will soon be back on it (the next
month or two) and looking for volunteers to try it out ;-)

regards
gary

Dr Gary Thompson
Astbury Centre for Structural Molecular Biology,
University of Leeds, Astbury Building,
Leeds, LS2 9JT, West-Yorkshire, UK             Tel. +44-113-3433024
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                   Fax  +44-113-2331407