Javier Jardón <jjar...@gnome.org> wrote:
>>  * Identify priority bugs at the start of the cycle. Allow people to
>> suggest their own bugs.
>
> Yeah, lets allow maintainer to set the gnome-target in their modules.
> I think we already allow this.

I think they can set target-milestone (not gnome-target). That could
work though - we can invite them to set their own targets, and then
pick from those to include them in gnome-target.

We should include own bugs too. I know I have, *ahem*, one or two bugs
I'd like to put on the list.

> Then we can have a meeting and build list between all of us.
> Should we arrange the meeting time already? what about at some point
> just after the 3.14.1 release?

Sounds great to me.

Allan