On Monday, 9. July 2007, Alexander Dymo wrote:

> As a russian saying states, do not call the devil your brother... Why
> inventing names instead of shifting the schedule by 3 months?

We're not shifting by 3 months, we're just waiting 3 months for KDE
applications to catch up with the KDE 4.0 release. Coincidentally, it would
be a good reason for splitting into a kdelibs and a desktop release
(mountainview would be the KDE 4.0 desktop release then) and also align us
with the open source heart beat (like discussed at aKademy).

Dirk