Hi Albert,

Sorry I ignored the email, because my gmail often like this https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cnd18OwUkAA-fhO.jpg

from now on I will pay more attention to Kde-cvs- announce!

On 2016年07月16日 07:27, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
El divendres, 15 de juliol de 2016, a les 16:40:15 CEST, Leslie Zhai va
escriure:
Hi Albert,

I am sorry that broke the dependency freeze of libkcddb ;-(

I am a newbie of KDE dev, so I have no idea where to receive the email
about release freeze, sorry for my mistake again!
If you have a KDE committer account, which i guess you have since you merged
stuff in git, you are subscribed to kde-cvs-announce, since it's a forced
subscription by our sysadmins

I sent an email there 4 day ago
  https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-cvs-announce/2016/000185.html
so you have received the email about the freezes.

Cheers,
   Albert

But David helped me a lot! from good coding style, test-driven to
ask-before-do https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/126447/ and
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/128376/

NOW I am waitting someone tell me how to fix it: rollback or just
release the new master merged kf5 branch?