Hi Heiko,

I merged kf5 branch to libkcddb UPSTREAM https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=libkcddb.git&a=shortlog&h=275de8e8d7d446ef02c0194de8703cfcf0699385 and I updated all dependes on KF5Cddb projects' CMakeLists.txt about KF5Cddb property, tellico have already merged kf5-libkcddb branch https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=tellico.git&a=commit&h=6ae99f37c4d52c073911da960ceb08a907bc87d5

After August 12, go for it https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/release-team/2016-July/009628.html so please test those project's kf5 branch, if there is BUG, please report it in bugs.kde.org and assign to me, thanks a lot!