El lunes, 18 de noviembre de 2019 23:29:29 (CET), Albert Astals Cid escribió:
El divendres, 15 de novembre de 2019, a les 23:43:42 CET, Tobias C. Berner va escriure:
Hi there

I noticed three issues so far in the tarballs while building:
kate: https://people.freebsd.org/~tcberner/logs/kate-19.11.80.log
(fails to build, trunk succeeds)

This one is actually a bit tricky, the problem is that the packaged tarball needs a find_package(KF5 ${KF5_REQUIRED_VERSION} REQUIRED COMPONENTS I18n) on the root CMakeLists.txt otherwise the ki18n_install(po)
injected by the packaging scripts will fail.

It also needs KDocTools, otherwise docs are not installed.