On Sunday, 14 April 2024 23:48:37 CEST, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
El dimecres, 27 de març del 2024, a les 9:23:54 (CEST), Plata va escriure:
Generally, I think the reasoning makes sense. However, in the case of
Kalm, I don't think it's required. If you look at the app, it's pretty
simplistic (intentionally, due to its purpose).

Therefore, I would prefer to just get it out to the public to eventually ...

The dependency freeze for KDE Gear 24.05 is this thursday, it would be good if we get some tie breaking comment here so far we have two votes (the person proposing it for yes "obvious, so only gets 0.5 value for yes") and (me voting 0.5 against).

To be honest, I don't feel very decisive about this one. For me it seems even a tad too simple for monthly releases. On the other hand, it doesn't have any insane dependencies and is well behaved, so in absence of other rules I'll add my +0.1.

Regards,
Heiko