Am Montag, 22. Juli 2024, 17:00:41 MESZ schrieb Heiko Becker:
> On Monday, 22 July 2024 01:44:13 CEST, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > El diumenge, 21 de juliol del 2024, a les 21:49:50 (CEST), Friedrich W. H.
> >
> > Kossebau va escriure:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I have to request an exception to the Gear 24.08 dependency freeze for
> >> kdevelop & kdev-php:
> >>
> >> There is a hard dependency on a yet to be released version of
> >> kdevelop-pg-qt
> >> (on own release schedule, not part of Gear). ...
> >
> > Seems reasonable to me regarding the KDE Gear plans.
>
> +1 sounds like the best alternative out of the current situation.

Thanks.

So now have executed the plan we agreed on on #kde-devel for today:
* did a release of kdevelop-pg-qt 2.3.0 (tagged, tarballs waiting for upload)
* merged MRs to bump the min. required kdevelop-pg-qt to 2.3, both kdev-php
  but also kdevelop, for consistency and to narrow the supported combinations

Cheers
Friedrich