From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alan Leigh Armstrong
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 8:15 AM
To: Law & Religion issues for Law Academics
Subject: Re: Michigan Muslim decision

How about an ordnance that prohibited noise above 65 dba (or any other
number) at the property line? Generally applicable and can be measured
irrespective of content.
I think Glendora CA had a similar ordnance.

Alan

Law Office of Alan Leigh Armstrong
Serving the Family & Small Business Since 1984
18652 Florida St., Suite 225
Huntington Beach CA 92648-6006
714-375-1147   Fax 714 375 1149
[EMAIL PROTECTED]