I think the real world practice of law in this area makes Marty's easy solution not nearly so easy in fact.  Is a student discriminating against a Catholic if he gives her a pamphlet on why praying the rosary is a form of idol worship unless he also hands a copy of the pamphlet to the Orthodox Jewish boy who completely agrees with his view on idol worship?  Without giving such a pamphlet to the Goth who is convinced, along with Marilyn Manson's lead singer, that religion is bunk?

I wonder that the government, federal or state, can require "the poorly financed causes of little people" to be squandered by denying to the "little people" the right to choose to whom they will address their message.  Can the First and Fourteenth Amendments have become so vacuous?

Jim "You Gotta Talk to Everyone or We Won't Let You Talk to Anyone" Henderson
Senior Counsel
ACLJ