What federal building in Washington has something that would need to be sandblasted off?  I spent a decade looking, and didn't find anything.

Ed Darrell
Dallas (now)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 3/1/2005 6:26:28 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I hesitate to ask this, but does anyone on the list genuinely think that either of the displays in these cases is constututional?
Of course both displays are constitutional.

After listening to oral argument, I think that you can expect a 4-1-4 (or 3/1-1-3/1) decision sustaining the displays in both cases.

To hedge my bet, however, I am buying stock in a DC area sandblasting firm that is bidding on a contract to sanitize the Supreme Court, the Capitol and hundreds and hundreds of federal buildings in the area and around the Nation.

Jim Henderson
Senior Counsel
ACLJ

Please note that messages sent to this large list cannot be viewed as private. Anyone can subscribe to the list and read messages that are posted; people can read the Web archives; and list members can (rightly or wrongly) forward the messages to others.