Interesting case, Rick. Thanks for posting it.  I wish that the media and the right wing pundits would accurately state the law about religion at schools -- then maybe fewer people would misunderstand it.  And I sure wish that administrators would be told the right rules in a way that they would understand and remember them.

But I hope you recognize that the instances of teachers injecting their religious views into school and classrooms and educational situations and sporting events and assemblies are also legion.

Most of these errors get corrected by letters and advocacy short of going to court - as they should be.

Steve