Seems a simple case of people gone nuts again.  Almost as nuts as the
Christians who are trying to ban the book because it is anti-Christian
due to the use of magic and witches and such.  I guess their theory is
that allowing it to be read is establishing religion -- by exposing
kids to something other than what they are taught at home.

Steve