Lamb's Chapel and Rosenberger hold that, in a designated public
forum (or even in a nonpublic forum), the government may not restrict
speech based on its religiosity, because that constitutes discrimination
based on the viewpoint of the speech.  (There's a controversy about
whether such a restriction should be seen as viewpoint-based, but that's
what Rosenberger held.)

        When the government opens a designated public forum only to
groups that don't discriminate on various grounds in their member or
officer selection decisions, that's not a restriction that discriminates
based on the viewpoint of the speech.  It is a restriction that
discriminates based on the groups' exercise of their expressive
association rights, but I argue in the article I linked to that this
should not be unconstitutional.