-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jean Dudley
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:10 PM
To: Law & Religion issues for Law Academics
Subject: Indiana License Plates

Specialty plates cost money;  But not if you want to proclaim
your religiosity on the rear bumper of your car in Indiana.

http://fauxrealtho.com/2007/03/22/in-god-indiana-trusts/

The author brings up a very good point:  Indiana has a number
of specialty license plates available, but the "In God We
Trust" plates don't carry the extra fees that all the others
do.  Why should those who identify with religion do so at
taxpayer's expense?

It smacks of establishment of religion, to me.

Jean Dudley

Please note that messages sent to this large list cannot be
viewed as private.  Anyone can subscribe to the list and read
messages that are posted; people can read the Web archives;
and list members can (rightly or wrongly) forward the

Please note that messages sent to this large list cannot be viewed as private. Anyone can subscribe to the list and read messages that are posted; people can read the Web archives; and list members can (rightly or wrongly) forward the messages to others.