Removal from CFR does not mean the regulations no longer exist-just that
they're now found only in the DoD documents this part of CFR was based on.

I'm not so sure that this action counts as "something that affects religious
liberty so mightily" since the Conscientious Objector regs do still exist
and do still apply to DoD personnel.

                Bill Wildhack

Member, Florida Bar and bar of the U.S. District Court for the Middle
District of Florida
Minister of Word and Sacrament, Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
Commander, Chaplain Corps, U.S. Navy Reserve

Disclaimer:  Any views expressed below are my own and do not necessarily
reflect the official position of the Department of the Navy or the Navy
Chaplain Corps.