I vaguely recall that there was a case dealing with an
Establishment Clause challenge to some government action outside the
U.S. -- perhaps government funding of certain religious institutions or
some such.  But my quick searches couldn't find it; can anyone help me?
Or am I just making it up?  (I did find the cases challenging our
reactions with the Vatican, one involving Fred Phelps of funeral
picketing infamy.)