From: hamilto...@aol.com
To: religionlaw@lists.ucla.edu
Sent: Wednesday, August 5, 2009 9:18:30 AM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: Re: Wisconsin convicts parents for denial of medical treatment

Cathleen--   No one on this list to my knowledge is claiming that there is a
sure way to make predictions regarding any particular individual.  Your
persistence in making that argument is off-point.  In any event, there are a
lot of MDs and PhDs out there at Harvard, Yale, Stanford, etc., etc., that
would find your blanket attacks on the studies regarding the effects of abuse
very odd and unsupportable.

Marci

note that messages sent to this large list cannot be viewed as private. Anyone
can subscribe to the list and read messages that are posted; people can read
the Web archives; and list members can (rightly or wrongly) forward the