From: religionlaw-boun...@lists.ucla.edu
[mailto:religionlaw-boun...@lists.ucla.edu] On Behalf Of Dr. Cathleen A.
Mann
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 10:44 AM
To: Law & Religion issues for Law Academics
Subject: Re: Wisconsin convicts parents for denial of medical treatment

Yes, but what is being said is that there is a direct connection between
childhood abuse and later criminal behavior.  There is also an
assumption that there is science to 'prove' this when there is not.  I
would very much like to see the brief you mentioned in one of your
earlier posts.  If you can send it to me or point me to it somewhere, I
would like to read it.    I am open to being educated and proven wrong.

Cathleen A. Mann, Ph.D
1880 S. Pierce St. Unit 7
Lakewood, CO 80232
(303) 934-2828
Secure Fax: (303) 934-2892

This email is the intellectual property of the author.
Please do not forward in whole or in part without first obtaining
the express permission of the author.