I suspect that the contract also specifies that it is to be interpreted and
applied and enforced according to Sharia law of the Wahabi school and Saudi
Arabian law where the Sharia is not determinative.

While I am far more familiar with much of sharia law than most American lawyers
and academics I have met, I am certainly not an expert on it in sucha a way as
to be able to apply it to a contract with much confidence and I know even less
about the Wahabi school or jurisprudence and even less still about Saudi law.
To apply the contract according to the intent of the parties, doesn't the court
need to insure that the aribrators know the law that the clause want them to
understand.

--
Prof. Steven D. Jamar                     vox:  202-806-8017
Associate Director, Institute for Intellectual Property and Social Justice

"It is by education I learn to do by choice, what other men do by the
constraint of fear."

Aristotle